3. Norwegian Bliss
We chose this cruise because it was the first cruise to Alaska for the Bliss. Embarkation went fine. We had time to explore the ship then went to the sail away party. We had dinner reservations at Cagneys, we were placed in a corner of the dining room. Very uncomfortable. As Platinum members we were in a group that got a tour of laundry, behind the scenes theater and a trip down I-95. We were in and aft balcony room. The view was fabulous. The room was comfortable. The room steward made the bed up too tight serveral different days. He took out stuff from the refrigerator to accommodate medication. He also retrieved our luggage the last night for an emergency recheck. We saw the Prohibition Musical which was great. The five drinks included in the price were very good. We also saw The Jersey Boys. Fantastic. The observation lounge is beautiful, it’s definitely the place to be. NOT with 20 people sleeping on the couches. The outside decks were unusable because of the weather. The service needs work. I’m sure it will get better. We only took the White Pass Railway excursion. Which was fabulous. The tour guides were good, the scenery fantastic. Ketchikan was wet. We had great fried halibut. Juneau was beautiful. The glacier viewing was great. Victoria was wet and a late afternoon trip. I will sail with Norwegian again, but not with 4500 of my best friends.

Way too many people

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Pamelawoollard5

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

The service needs work. I’m sure it will get better.

Ketchikan was wet. We had great fried halibut.

Juneau was beautiful.

The glacier viewing was great.

Victoria was wet and a late afternoon trip.

I will sail with Norwegian again, but not with 4500 of my best friends.
Pamelawoollard5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 9322
Aft facing balcony was fabulous. Plenty of room. Views fantastic.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins