• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Barbperez
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin: Ocean View

Enchantment of the Seas, for 5 days cruise, was pleasant and dynamic, friendly and well educated crew, always courteous and pleasant. Cleanliness throught out the ship and it amazed me most was the Cruise Director, he was a great entertainer with his unique personality and events/shows were awesome. If I can rate Bobby the Ship Director, i would give him a 10. I could say that I have cruise before, but this one was outstandingly espectacular. Stateroom clean all the time and suite attendant impress me by remembering my name since the first day explaining any questions that I had. Thank you Thomas my suite attendant. Also, from breakfast to dinner meals were excellent prepared and a good variety, waiters and staff service was excellent. Above, all a memorable cruise. Thank you Royal for making my Cruise a enjoyable one and I will keep coming back for Royal cruises again and again.

Ocean View