3. Harmony of the Seas
We chose this ship because of its onboard show Grease, the aqua show & other "new" onboard activities that the smaller ships don't have. First, let me say that the service was fantastic! Our room steward was personable & attentive & our main dining waiters were top notch. I thought that the food on this ships Windjammer wasn't as good as on others. The ice skating show wasn't that great & the play Grease had too many F-gestures that really weren't necessary. The aqua show was incredible, the Great Abyss & zip line just okay & I wouldn't plan another cruise just to experience them. I spent more time at guest services for problems from Chops Grille having no history of our reservation, chocolate strawberries that were supposed to be delivered but never were, internet that didn't work, poor information about our Nassau excursion so we missed it etc. Closing comments. Harmony is a beautiful, impressive ship but I thought RC Navigator of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas entertainment was way better including ice shows. I didn't think the price difference between being on the bigger ship was worth it. I never felt crowded as some have stated but feel that bigger doesn't always mean better.

Bigger doesn't always mean better

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by ilovedecorating