3. Carnival Imagination
We went on this cruise to celebrate our daughter graduating high school! I am actually torn between a 3.5 and a 3.0...but I have to do a 3.0 First, the good parts. It was short. Catalina was amazing. Ensenada was pretty cool too, but we all loved Catalina the best. What did we do on Catalina? We rented the golf carts for 3 hours. So fun and the best thing to do. After that, we went to town, shopped, and had the BEST LUNCH EVER at the Lobster Trap. Omgosh, it was so good! You just can't go wrong with this place. In Ensenada, my husband picked a "resort"...which was basically a hotel with some fake sand. We spent a few hours..the pool was not heated and again, it was a fake beach. But, we made the best of it. We then went into town and had a great lunch at the El Corralito. So much food and really yummy too. You for sure want to split here. Now, on to the ship. It is a little run down, not horrible, but pretty dated. They have no control over kids. We had a family of like 30 on our floor and the kids were allowed to constantly run around and treat the halls as a playroom. I just really believe staff should nip this. If I need to sneak away and take a nap in MY ROOM, I should be able to without kids running up and down the hall. Some parents suck. Staff needs to monitor the halls better. The food has really gone downhill. We went on Carnival cruises in 2011, 2012, and 2014. Food was really pretty good. However, starting with our 2017 cruise, and now our 2018...not so good. Actually pretty awful. Just feel like the quality has "left the ship". Three people in our group actually had mold on their tortillas. :( They did right and gave those three people a steak dinner the next night...but still...eww. After a 4 night cruise, I was ready to be done with the food. Overall, it is a decent cruise. Short but sweet. Not too long. The ports are fun and cool. Great get away. If you can handle the negatives.

It's Okay....