3. Costa Luminosa
This cruise was very disappointing. The ship is lovely - new, attractive, spotlessly clean. The cabin staff were excellent. Sadly, the food wa extremely poor. Lufthansa did better on the flight home, as did Costa Coffee at the airport. I did not have a single hot dish actually served hot - the best they could muster was lukewarm. Not only the food but the food service was poor - knives and forks placed next to you for the next course while you were still eating - - - The fitness and leisure facilities on board were pitiful - 1 sauna with 2 showers in the immediate vicinity for each gender when there were approximately 2500 people on board. The gym was small and the equally small studio was shut on at least 2 occasions for 'private consultations'. Equally sadly, I: 1) bothered to queue to complain at customer services 2) bothered to fill in numerous complaints which i was assured would be dealt with by the cruise line upon disembarkation 3) wrote several emails to Costa. I have not heard a word from the company. To my mind, this is not customer service. The cruise was NOT luxurious. The customer service was even less so. Put simply, if this was my first experience of cruising, I would NEVER do it again. Not all cruises are the same and I urge you to think hard before booking with Costa - try Princess, Royal Caribbean or even Thompson.

deeply unsatisfactory in all respcts

Costa Luminosa Cruise Review by unhappy customer

This cruise was very disappointing.
Equally sadly, I:
1) bothered to queue to complain at customer services
3) wrote several emails to Costa.
unhappy customer’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Costa Luminosa price drops

Good size, good cupboard space, clean and quiet.
  Costa Luminosa Deck Plans