3. Grand Celebration
This is a nice cruise, my first..I did not stay on the island, wish I had..the biggest flaw is the debate of needing to go to welcome center in ft lauderdale..I was told that I didnt need to because I didn't purchase the package to stay on the island..then I was I did..was very confused..I made the decision to fly into west palm beach, and not to go to ft lauderdale...I talked to Joanne at the welcome center and told I was not going to ft lauderdale..she told me I could get my boarding passes on the ship by attending a meeting about a travel club..which I did..BUT:..I didnt get a boarding pass, never saw one, and when I checked in, they didnt ask for one..they want id and credit card..so the mystery is solved..its a gimmick to make u think you have to go to ft lauderdale, and its a time share sales pitch!...The ship was nice, entertainment not bad, the food I was disappointed in..seemed to be cafeteria style food..the grill closed on me while standing in line..after not eating all day when I was on the island..I enjoyed the Hollywood brats band at the casino..very good!..The highlight of my trip was the excursion, the dolphin encounter..it was awesome..its pricey at &125 each..but for me it was worth it..( it rained on us the whole trip, so unable to swim on ship)

Nice cruise

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Beth5775

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
Hi Beth5775, It's you have booked through a third party travel provider, as we not have a Welcome Center in Fort Lauderdale nor conduct any time share presentations. When booking directly, your boarding card is provided upon check in directly at the port. No added stops! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the cruise including the entertainment options and casino, and the excursion! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Beth5775’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin E145
We liked our room..had a king bed for my daughter and myself..was much better than expected.