• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Beth5775
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin:

This is a nice cruise, my first..I did not stay on the island, wish I had..the biggest flaw is the debate of needing to go to welcome center in ft lauderdale..I was told that I didnt need to because I didn't purchase the package to stay on the island..then I was I did..was very confused..I made the decision to fly into west palm beach, and not to go to ft lauderdale...I talked to Joanne at the welcome center and told I was not going to ft lauderdale..she told me I could get my boarding passes on the ship by attending a meeting about a travel club..which I did..BUT:..I didnt get a boarding pass, never saw one, and when I checked in, they didnt ask for one..they want id and credit card..so the mystery is solved..its a gimmick to make u think you have to go to ft lauderdale, and its a time share sales pitch!...The ship was nice, entertainment not bad, the food I was disappointed in..seemed to be cafeteria style food..the grill closed on me while standing in line..after not eating all day when I was on the island..I enjoyed the Hollywood brats band at the casino..very good!..The highlight of my trip was the excursion, the dolphin encounter..it was awesome..its pricey at &125 each..but for me it was worth it..( it rained on us the whole trip, so unable to swim on ship)

Cabin Stateroom

We liked our room..had a king bed for my daughter and myself..was much better than expected.

3 Helpful Votes