3. Oasis of the Seas
Cruised with extended family. This was one of the best cruise experiences that I've had. The junior suite was perfect. I loved the size of the junior suite, the large closet, balcony, and bathroom. The ship was very clean and I love the commercials on the ship televisions prompting the passengers to wash their hands. The public areas of the ship looked like a Vegas resort. The entertainment on the ship is unmatched in the cruise industry. We attended several shows. The show on ice and the show in the aqua theater were the best and reminded me of the live shows in Vegas. The food in the main dinning hall, the windjammer, chops, and the coastal kitchen was perfect every time. The service in all of the bars and restaurants was perfect and the servers with above and beyond the make the our cruising party happy. We booked a beach excursion win St. Maarten. The beach was great. We did not book an excursion in Haiti, but the beach in Labadee was very nice. We did not book an excursion in San Juan, we just went shopping in the area surrounding the port and visited Senor Frogs. This was our first cruise on Royal Caribbean and we are ready to book one for next summer. We had a great time and would recommend this cruise.

Oasis of the Seas June 2018 Cruise