3. Grandeur of the Seas
I enjoyed the cruise. The port in Baltimore is fantastic. Easy on easy off. Fast lines. It was great. The ship is in good condition. Our room was mid ship third deck outside cabin. Plenty of room and storage. But no mini-fridge. We were a group of 20 headed to Bermuda for a wedding. All agreed the service was very good. Meals were good to excellent. They did make effort to correct anything that they could. Buffet is a big circle with some outside stations. Sometimes you have to search to find things. I had one issue; we had 8 o'clock dinners. Wedding night we got back to the ship late. The buffet closed at 8:30. Thank goodness they let us into the dining room because there is no where else to eat. We would have had to wait until the small cafe opened up at 11 like one in our group had to do. No food on a cruise ship? Who ever heard of that? Overall a nice experience. I don't smoke so I always avoid the casino. I tried but it was pungent. There is smoking on Lido (pool) deck port side so I avoided that too. Entertainment was biggest disappointment. 10th cruise so I had expectations. Main dance shows were good. Otherwise one piano bar, one DJ, one reggae band, and a violin duo. So not many choices. Again, no complaints but no wow.

No complaints, but no wow

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by mevicar

Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 3N 3614
Quite nice but no minifridge.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins