M/S Quest Cruise Review

Everyone should do this trip at least once, and I really recommend PolarQuest!

M/S Quest Cruise Review by Lina Margareta

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: the Arctic

Finally, we had the courage to book the tour we always had dreamt about - to experience the Arctic landscape in Svalbard! After plenty of research we chose PolarQuest with their comfortable and renovated ship Sea Endurance. The opportunity to make expeditions with Zodiacs and thereby come really close to the nature and wild animals was the decisive reason behind our choice.

Our expectations were pretty high and we did not get dissapointed! The ship was great and the crew onboard provided a fantastic service. Everything, from cleaning and dining to attitude and safety was in a very high level.

Everyday was a new adventure, often with two expiditions in Zodiacs. And the guiding was amazing! Each guide had an own story to tell and they were so generous with sharing knowledge and experiences. And - most important of all - they made us feel safe. The Arctic nature is tough and you don't want to fall into the ice cold water.... Most of us were excited about seeing polarbears, I was a bit scared. But that was before I met the crew that guided us. Then I felt 100 % safe :-)

Everyone should do this trip at least once, and I really recommend PolarQuest and Sea Endurance!

Lina Margareta's Full Rating Summary