3. Crown Princess
We chose this cruise from recommendations from family and friends. Overall very disappointing. The customer service was poor and many staff members were in training. The restaurant food was average after being on other cruise ships that were serving high quality meals. We were celebrating my husbands 50th and our 20th wedding anniversary. My brother had arranged through princess for there to be a bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room when we boarded and our daughter had arranged a bottle of wine to go to our room on my husbands birthday. Neither of these requests were actioned instead we received the day after we boarded two gift vouchers to redeem in the restaurant!!!! The bars around the ship very often only had the one person serving and there was a lack of bar people warking around the decks taking orders. There was a consistent stench on a couple of the decks and the toilets were very often out of order. We also mentioned some of the lift buttons were not working which stayed like this for the 14 days we were onboard. Overall a very disappointing cruise that really wasn't value for money.

Very disappointing

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Collecutt

Collecutt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF A235
The Cabin was clean and comfortable. The bed and bedding was lovely.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins