First timers and we had a blast! The cabin was so spacious and we had no problem putting all our stuff away and suitcases fitted under the bed no problem. The ship is impeccably clean and the restaurants are too. Staff are always gloved and do all the food serving, I.e, you cannot serve yourself at the buffet. We ate in the specialist restaurants which were all fantastic, seriously the food on this ship is amazing. We did find the entertainment a bit below average and personally would have liked more to choose from. We were booked in for 6pm dinners and there is a real gap until quite late in the evening before any more entertainment. Don’t get me wrong we still had a great time at the casino, the trivia (twice a day), and earning Big O points on other activities around the ship. No Bingo, isn’t this a standard on a cruise?? Anyway the ports were mostly good, we did our own thing the whole time but next time I would look at the actual day in Port I.e, the Spain Port was a Sunday, not much open. Next time I’d book something if a Sunday. Would I choose Oceania again, for sure I would, I liked the space on the ship, the staff are incredibly friendly and I really like the fact there are hardly any children that go.

Brilliant first cruise

Brasoo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Verandah Stateroom
Cabin B2 8085
Cabin very clean, very spacious, bathroom full of granite and had 2 showers. Heaps of space to put all your smellies.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins