3. Norwegian Epic
This was a fun filled birthday cruise for me. Our Cabin Stewart, Karin was the best. The cabin 13182 smelled moldy and sour. Karin did everything he could to clean and get rid of that unforgiven smell. Excellent job! Overall we enjoyed ourselves however we tried over and over again to book another cruise but the Next Cruise person was not in the office and never returned the four calls with messages that I left. The shows were excellent and so was the food. NCL Epic, please make sure that your public restrooms are cleaned and working properly. Also, I found that during breakfast some mornings the boil eggs were over 2days old. The grapefruit slices were our favorite for morning breakfast. Another enjoyable thing was the morning stretches and Abs workout. I wanted to get a massage for my neck and shoulders daily for twenty minutes but the Spa could not acomadate me. Overall, wonderful cruise.

Karin, Cabin Steward The Best

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by gailmelodyleak

gailmelodyleak’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1 13182
Smelled like mold and mildew.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins