3. Norwegian Jewel
I picked this cruise because it seemed like a good cruise to go on with my best friends. Getting on and off the ship was excellent. I loved the layout of the ship, everything was in a great place. The cabin was small but that's our fault for booking an inside cabin for 4 girls. The buffet was the best, the food, the people working there, everything. Almost every day we would spend our day in the Spinnaker Lounge because that's were most of the activities we wanted to do were located. The staff and service were the best I have ever experienced, especially the Cruise Director Staff. The Cruise Director Staff made this cruise one of the best trips any of the 4 have been on, they were so friendly and amazing at their jobs. We only went on one shore excursion because that's all we could afford but it had the best time on it. I highly recommend this cruise, on this ship.

Best cruise I have been on

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by sarah_byrne1