3. Harmony of the Seas
Staff and activities on ship were outstanding. We explored on our own the day before we embarked. A lot of activities on the ship to keep you busy. Some things are extra but we avoided them, and still were able to do other fun activities. There is so much to do and explore. We were disappointed with one of the ships shore excursions in St Marteen. We purchased a city tour but there was minimal talking from the host. We might as well as just taken public transportation. I highly recommend you decide on your ship excursions before you cruise since they fill up quickly. Also, when purchasing the drink packages I upgraded to get tea, however I wasn’t able to get it anywhere except in the dining rooms or buffet which you get free anyway. I felt like it was a waste to buy the upgraded package. It did come with bottled water but even the amount of water I drank daily didnt outweigh the cost. Next time I will not order a drink package for myself and just pay al la carte for bottled water or bring my own. We stopped in LaBadee which was nice. Please keep in mind a lot of activities on this island you have to pay extra. We hung out at the beach and went kayaking. We had blast!! The kayaking was reserved ahead of time.

Royal Carribean is the way to cruise

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Mlanvi

Mlanvi’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D
We had two adjoining rooms with balconies. Best investment ever.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins