3. Serenade of the Seas
We were very fortunate to have amazing 80 degree temps and sunny skies during our entire cruise. The cruise ship was very clean and they stressed to sanitize your hands when ever we entered the dining area and they had the Purell stands all over the ship. I really enjoyed our Cruise director Jamie. He was hilarious he had us laughing all the time he is also a singer. We enjoyed the entertainment not only in the Tropical Lounge but also in the Atrium nightly loved the live music and the shows. Alison the Activity Cruise Director was also fabulous her and Jamie worked well together great pair. We had the pleasure of having Clifford Fernandez be our waiter in the main dining room and he provided exceptional service. I also enjoyed seeing Ty's smiling face whenever I entered the Windjammer for Breakfast and Lunch she always had a smile on her face and was always so jolly. It takes a lot of work and personnel to have a cruise ship running effectively and smoothly from the shore excursions to the cabin steward to the dining service and all the entertainment on board. Royal Caribbean did a fantastic job. Also I have been on at least 15 cruises and this is the first time I joined a Roll call list on Cruise Critics so Royal Caribbean set up a small get together Meet and Mingle for the members on the Roll Call. It was nice to talk to passengers online several months in advance before getting on the cruise. :)

Baltic Sea Cruise

PGriffin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2B 8598
very clean and lots of storage space. Loved our balcony.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins