Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by PGriffin

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

We were very fortunate to have amazing 80 degree temps and sunny skies during our entire cruise. The cruise ship was very clean and they stressed to sanitize your hands when ever we entered the dining area and they had the Purell stands all over the ship. I really enjoyed our Cruise director Jamie. He was hilarious he had us laughing all the time he is also a singer. We enjoyed the entertainment not only in the Tropical Lounge but also in the Atrium nightly loved the live music and the shows. Alison the Activity Cruise Director was also fabulous her and Jamie worked well together great pair. We had the pleasure of having Clifford Fernandez be our waiter in the main dining room and he provided exceptional service. I also enjoyed seeing Ty's smiling face whenever I entered the Windjammer for Breakfast and Lunch she always had a smile on her face and was always so jolly. It takes a lot of work and personnel to have a cruise ship running effectively and smoothly from the shore excursions to the cabin steward to the dining service and all the entertainment on board. Royal Caribbean did a fantastic job. Also I have been on at least 15 cruises and this is the first time I joined a Roll call list on Cruise Critics so Royal Caribbean set up a small get together Meet and Mingle for the members on the Roll Call. It was nice to talk to passengers online several months in advance before getting on the cruise. :)

PGriffin's Full Rating Summary

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2B 8598

very clean and lots of storage space. Loved our balcony.

My husband and I did an all Day stockholm tour by Royal Caribbean excursion. We had an amazing tour guide Aviva Cohen...she was very knowledgeable and humorous. We just loved her sense of humor. she was well organized and kept us moving. We saw a lot of Stockholm condensed in 6 and half hours. Loved the excursion

View All undefined undefined Reviews

We did a RC excursion which included highlights of Helsinki and historical tour. We loved our tour guide Harri Laine. He was very knowledgeable about all sorts of things and very friendly. It was a very busy well informed amazing jammed pack 5 hour tour of the city.

View All undefined undefined Reviews