3. Harmony of the Seas
the ultimate choice was to discover the features of the HARMONY OF THE SEAS ,as we have been on the OASIS ,ALLURE,QUANTUM,and most of the smaller ships, and all the ports visited during that cruise.I was overwhelmed with the beauty of that ship .Despite the presence of so many kids on board and the 6000 plus Guests to entertain ,the customer service was excellent. the view of the boardwalk from our cabin was magnificent ; the shows and all the entertainment were accessible as the big screen was visible from our own balcony. Regarding the coordination and distribution of the food in the dining room ,i was rather disappointed by the lack of class and all the chaos during the meal service.On the other hand the availability , the great variety ,and the quality of food presented at the Windjammer was exquisite and the servers very attentive. I would like to take that opportunity to command the professionalism and the proactive behaviour of my stateroom attendant Elizabeth Da Silva for providing outstanding service.

OUTSTANDING

ISIS19’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 2I 12313
size of the cabin was bigger than the oasis for the same type of accommodation .Amenities provided very appropriate.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins