3. Harmony of the Seas
I chose this cruise based on great feed back from a good friend and she was the best travel agent every through xtreme travel . I loved the ship activities and fine dining. The guest service personnel can be better with billing however overall decent experience. I love the room service Yopi was great and dining server Melissa Jackson was awesome as well #! Over my family friends and I had a great time . Would do it again :) The ports of calls was great and things were conveniently located from and back to ship . The deals we got were great and rock bottom. The only thing with islanders they were a little agressive on their selling tactics but manageable. The free give aways were great but a little time consuming. The shows were awesome with the cruise director he was funny as well. Overall #awesome deal :)

Most awesome cruise experience ever !!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by PamWynn39