3. Harmony of the Seas
We had 11 cabins to celebrate my 50th birthday, it was so much fun. The ship is beautiful and loaded with a great staff and many fun activities. We were all very disappointed we could not watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs, we are all Washington Capitals and did not see them win. Very disappointing and unacceptable for a ship so technologically advanced to deny or not have access to playoff sports events, we could not even stream with the internet through our phones or tablets. Our group was very disappointed when we went to Sabor to get the best Guacamole ever to find it is now a specialty restaurant and the al a cart menu is no longer available, we were on the Oasis in January and could order individually off the menu. Also the quality of Chops Steak House has declined significantly over the past two years. I would also like to mention that we are at Izum the last night on the cruise and it was the best meal I have ever had on a cruise. Some members in our GroupMe at at Park 150 and said it was outstanding.

Jacque's 50th Birthday