3. Carnival Breeze
We cruised with another couple we have cruises with previously. This time we did not bring any of our children, and we had a great time! There were plenty of kids on the ship...but thankfully we weren’t in charge of any of them. I was surprised how many kids were being served alcohol. I have never witnessed that on any of my previous cruises, and it was concerning. We upgraded to a spa interior cabin. It was a great location. I loved being up that high. We went to the spa pool a couple of times, but we didn’t really take advantage of everything the spa offered. I was disappointed that the special spa shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion weren’t restocked innour bathroom. I suppose I could have asked for more, but I don’t know if I would have been able to get more for free. My only real complaint was the smoking area. I’ve never been on a ship with a smoking area that was as large and on the Breeze. Half of deck 11 (the same desk as our cabin) allowed smoking. It was very thick and hard to breathe. Even the nonsmoking side was contaminated. There were also other smoking areas. It felt like we were always around it. Some smokers paid no attention to the designated smoking areas and smoked wherever they wanted to. I didn’t see any crew members ask them to extenguish their cigarette or move to the designated smoking areas.

Amazing 25th Anniversary