3. Norwegian Escape
The NCL Ship- Escape is very well maintained and many really nice areas to explore on this ship. Everything on this ship was clean. The staff was right on top of picking up dishes and empty glasses. The thought is was very clean. I traveled to Bermuda which I loved! Our cabin had a balcony - mid ship. It was clean and comfortable with a lot of storage. It was similar to most cruise ship. Tons of dining options. Main dining rooms were very nice and plenty of food choices. Very delicious! (One night service was quite slow over 2 hours to eat). I went to three specialty restaurants- Cagney's, Moderno's and Teppanyaki which all had excellent food with excellent service. A really good time. I did go to the Supper club one time.Really enjoyed the atmosphere, so intimate. The entertainment was an illusionist and comedian, so fun. But beware there is only ONE dinner option- grilled salmon(which I don't eat) fortunately, I could go to buffet after. The buffet was excellent so many different foods. Seriously, the best of all cruise ships I have been on!. Plenty of seats too.Oh, I loved the pizza.( usually not great on ships) I don't want to forget, not only do they have soft served ice cream but hard as well. Yum All the desserts were amazing. I read before cruising on cruise critic that staff was unhappy and not friendly, however I didn't see that at all. EVERYONE I came in contact with were super nice and friendly. Totally willing to please. Also I read the ship was super smokey, people smoking all around the ship. Areas around the casino were smokey and I did not like that, but that was the only place. I had the unlimited beverage package. Drinks were excellent and NOT watered down at all. Only things worth mentioning is bottled water is not included and they don't have straws at all. There are tons of bars and waiters to provides drinks. I tipped each time I got a drink, they really appreciated it. One of our favorite bars was Tobacco Roads, "Arnie" makes a great martini and helped me to try new drinks. The hotel director , his assistant, and the cruise director, Alvin are a few worth mentioning. Always around the ship and honestly wanted everyone to be happy. They each must have asked me at least 5 different times if I needed anything and if things were going well. I did have one concern about a golf excursion and they did their very best to make it right. I was very happy. My one big complaint about this ship is it has a lot people, over 4,000. The pool area was over crowded. There just isn't enough pool space for everyone. I had to reserved a chair at 9am otherwise, there was no way to sit by the pool. Forget about actually going in the pool, every space taken. A little disappointing to me because pool time is very important on a cruise vacation. However, if you enjoy quiet time, the "Waterfront" area is the best. You can relax, read, and have a drink in peace! My Favorite space. Let's not forget the entertainment- there is something for everyone- "Dancing with the crew",, trivia, games shows, towel folding, sushi making, movies, karaoke, glow party, dancing, comedy, Broadway type shows, shopping , casino and on and on! But my personal favorite, and would go on another cruise just for this was the Howling at the moon Piano players- Mark, Vince & Whitney. Fabulous. They sing, play the piano play the drums, and really know how to get the crowd going. You couldn't drag me away. They had a packed house for 4 hours straight. Every night they played. ONE NOT MISS! Comedians were so funny too. It was nice that the headliners room was spacious. I wasn't thrilled that you couldn't make reservations prior to departure. everyone had to wait at the box office If you were late getting on the ship, show wee booked and you had to go stand by. Last thing to mention- I purchased the "spa Package" (cheapest if you purchased before cruise) I loved every second in this space. They kept this area immaculate. Heat beds, steam room sauna, chill room and the pool was awesome. Jets everywhere! Everything you need -lockers, towel, robes, shampoo, water, tea and a beautiful view I I also had a massage by Maricris. All I can say is "THE BEST" Worth every penny. The spa manager was super helpful too. Thumbs up to entire NCL staff.

A Really Great Cruise

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by BarbM23

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Comedians were so funny too. It was nice that the headliners room was spacious.

Thumbs up to entire NCL staff.
BarbM23’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BE 14162
Very roomy and comfortable. A good amount of storage. I would have liked the bed closer to balcony so that you could see ocean from bed. Cabin Stewart was good. I didn't have much interaction but no complaints at all.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Golfing
    The biggest disappointment of the trip. The problem is transportation is not included.which is why we book through the ship. Plus they didn't set me up with another player because I was playing alone. Would do it again, not worth it. Taxi cost $70.