3. Norwegian Jade
Crossing the Atlantic was on the NCL Jade very laid back comfortable way to cross the Atlantic . days passes quickly playing games , meeting people and all the other activities. Loved our quiet cabin on the 4 deck. Sea were calmer then I was expected. We enjoyed dining at the Jasmine, staff was wonderful. Grand Pacific was very loud and slow service. More staff serving would help. Garden cafe layout is great, salad bar always fresh with a lot a choice . Soup was not salty- prefer. I did miss avocado. Fitness room was very busy when we wanted to workout. So we used the stairs 4th floor up to 13th floor it is a workout. I did not gain weight on the cruise. We would sail across again . Evening music around the ship Charlie , Patricia and other groups kept us entertained. Sing along, dance or just sit and listen.

Across the Atlantic

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Waypoint01

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Porthole Window

Soup was not salty- prefer. I did miss avocado.

We would sail across again .

Sing along, dance or just sit and listen.
Waypoint01’s Full Rating Summary