3. Enchantment of the Seas
I cannot say enough about how great our cruise experience was. My family really enjoyed it and there were plenty of activities on board as well as in each port for all ages. The entertainment on board was incredible and you could tell the staff loved what they do. The food & beverage team were spot on and service was quick and accurate. The un-boarding and boarding at each port was extremely easy. The staff on guest room floors were pleasant and were all very courteous. I must say that going with a beverage package is the way to go. I feel if you do not have it may be quite a hassle and become fairly expensive. The check-in and check out process were extremely easy and we had no issues. The ship is a little older and could use some updates but at the same time the ship was well maintained. We will most definitely sail with Royal Caribbean again in the future.

4 Night Bahamas Cruise

Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1B 7650
The cabin was nice could use a remodel but well kept and the balcony is a must.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins