Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by mmg_415

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Interior

The Baltic was beautiful!! The Brillance of the Seas did a wonderful job with activities to get people excited about the ports of call! I would highly recommend to family and friends!! The ports of call were great destinations and very interesting! Each port of call had multiple things to see and do! All the staff on the ship was very helpful and very friendly! For dining our head and assistant waiters were great! 100% serve and they were always happy to help us with anything! For our room, my sister and I shared a room and it was always cleaned. We enjoyed the towel animals and the service. We also got involved with all the activities that was offered onboard! There was always something to do! Whether it be a dance class or watching a show at night; there was something for everyone! I think the cruise staff did a wonderful job and I wish I can go again!

mmg_415's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 2V 3539

We had a wonderful experience! Brian was the person who took care of our room and he always did a great job! Super friendly and very genuine guy!!

mmg_415