3. Enchantment of the Seas
Took my family (4 kids...3, 11, 13, 15) and my wife on the cruise. The program for the 3yr old was great. She loved going to their activity center. For the other kids, I would say activities were lacking. They have a teen club, arcade (2 games and some claw machines), and another club for the 11 year old. Those activities were definitely underwhelming. My oldest hung out with us after the first day which was fine and the 11 and 13 hung out by the pool most of the time. They have a lot for the adults to do at the different bars but not a lot of options for the kids. It's either the one activity they have listed or else they are on their own. Ports- Nassau - I would definitely recommend Atlantis. Everyone in the family had a great time and the staff was excellent. CocoCay - Eh, we did the snorkeling which wasn't good. They told us an hour for that, which I think we snorkeled for about 20 minutes tops. They took us to a small cove where we floated around on rafts for about 40 minutes. I would NOT recommend that excursion. Royal Caribbean is supposed to completely make over the island next year so hopefully that makes it better. The rest of the island was very clean and I thought it was nice. Key West - Choice of activities offered by the cruise ship made it sound like there wasn't much to do in Key West. I would highly recommend lining up the excursions directly with some of the local companies. We were told parasailing was booked so we just booked a small tour only to find out that there were about 5 companies that offer it when you walk off the ship. Wasn't happy about that. Other than that, I thought the cruise was great. Friendly staff but you want to make sure you do a lot of research before you go.

Good time but do your homework - Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas

Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

• Conch Train Tour
    It was a bit underwhelming. It lasted about an hour or so and went through the island. They made it as enjoyable as it could be. Wanted to do parasailing but the cruise ship said they were 100% booked but failed to mention that you can book through other companies as soon as you get off the boat. Wish I did more research on Key West prior to going there.
    View All 224 Conch Train Tour Reviews
  • Atlantis Resort
    Kids and I definitely enjoyed this. They have a lot to do for the entire family. Our cruise didn't leave until midnight but the bus that takes you back to the ship leaves at 6pm. Only thing to keep in mind is if you want to shop at all, you should do it as soon as you arrive in port. Most of the shops close by 6pm.
    View All 686 Atlantis Resort Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    Took 3 boys (11, 13, 15) and they told us 1 hr for the actual snorkeling part which last 20 minutes tops. Didn't really do much to make sure people enjoyed it. Very disappointed. I've snorkeled 3 other times (via an excursion) and all 3 other times were so much better.
    View All 72 Snorkeling Reviews