3. Coral Princess
The Princess cruise was our friend's suggestion, and the six of us were totally happy with it - we all had a wonderful, memorable time! I was happily surprised at the crew and staff's friendliness and helpfulness. The food, sights, entertainment, and everything else were excellent. The only fault I noticed was a door latch that needed some attention on the top, outside deck. This is a commendation, considering the complexity of the ship and that everything else about it was in perfect... er... a... shipshape! We especially liked the close encounters with huge, ancient glaciers, which were complimented by an on-board naturalist expounding on what we were seeing over the ship's loudspeakers. The captain made it even better by turning the ship slowly, full circle to give everyone a full view. God helped by giving us mostly sunny days, especially at the glaciers. I totally recommend this cruise to anyone looking for a fantastic vacation you will never forget.

Fantastic glacier encounters, complete with naturalist remarks via loudspeaker

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Dancruiseman

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony

I was happily surprised at the crew and staff's friendliness and helpfulness.

God helped by giving us mostly sunny days, especially at the glaciers.

Dancruiseman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1 E721
Comfortably sized cabin was clean and quiet.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins