3. Avalon Illumination
I have always wanted to see the annual tulip festival in the Netherlands. I was a little tentative about traveling by myself, but I found my fears were baseless. The Illumination is a beautiful ship and has a wonderful, caring crew. I had no problems traveling or getting to and from the ship. From the captain to housekeeping to dining, everyone on the crew wanted the guests to be happy and taken care of. I was really surprised (in a good way) that the food was so good. Chef Attilla was excellent and had me eating foods that I did not know that I liked. Barbora was the Hotel Manager and Peter was Dining/food Manager. Both did their jobs above and beyond. Tamas, our Cruise Director made sure that we were prepared each day and night for the upcoming activities. Traveling as a single, I was never made uncomfortable that I was traveling by myself. I highly recommend this Ship, this Crew and this Cruise as the tulips were spectacular.

Tulip Time Cruise for garden and Nature Lovers