3. Freedom of the Seas
This was our first time cruising out of San Juan, It was a great embarkation point. It was very easy to get through security and on the ship. San Juan is a great city - I wish we had more time to tour around the city! We didn't see much of the Hurricane damage from last year, but they have done a great job in renovating / repairing at least around the port. St. Marten still had quite a bit of damage from the hurricane, but they are repairing things as fast as they can. This cruise had a lot of ports and it was great to dock in each location and not have tender boats. I was ready for the cruising day on the way back to get some rest (port days were very busy!) before the trip home and back to reality! Now I can't wait for the next cruise!

Great Itinerary