3. Navigator of the Seas
So a group of 6 of us travelled out of Southampton on a 14 night Mediterranean cruise. This was my first cruise from the UK and if I am honest, I am not sure I would do it again. There are definitely pro's to it if you are from the UK like unresricted baggage allowance, the hassle free process of no flights etc, but I do feel the first few day and last few days were ruined by bad weather. I appreciate you can get this anywhere but a rainy cloudy day in the Caribbean is still warm but when its gusty and cold, you are restricted to what you can do especially on a sea day. So, to sum up my time. Positives: 1. Service was amazing - Rodney and Dixon in the main dining room were attentive and brilliant. 2. Food was good. It doesn't compare to celebrity in regards to selection but still we had no complaints. 3. Facilities - There is plenty to do on board which was great for those rainy days. 4. Cabin - Both the cabin and cabin steward were fantastic. Negatives - 1. Had some issues in the spa where we kept getting overcharged for treatments. My advice would be to get them to write the price down for you when booking to save any confusion. 2. Shows - Too many comedians (like 6 on a 14 night cruise). They kept repeating the same jokes in the end. 3. The promenade parade. The last time I was on board, they had a huge parade with all the crew involved. Now it is labelled as a circus and lasts around 5 minutes. 4. The biggest bug bear for me was the amount of places they closed for private functions. This leaves little place for the majority to go especially when the weather isn't great so everyone is inside anyway. Overall, great crew, amazing ship but think I will stick to flying somewhere first to give a better chance of good weather.

Amazing Memories

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by drew1246

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Interior

So, to sum up my time.

Positives:

4. Cabin - Both the cabin and cabin steward were fantastic.

Negatives -