Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by StephanieT

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

We selected this cruise for the exciting ports. The ports were incredible and memorable. But what was an unexpected surprise was how much fun we had on the ship. The ship is incredibly clean. I know this ship is older, but I found it in incredible condition. I have to give credit to the dining areas. How they are able to feed that many people and keep things so fresh and clean is truly a feat. I have been on a more expensive cruise and I did not care for the food. The food on this cruise was very very good. Truly. My particular mother in law said she never tried anything that she didn’t like. We didn’t go to any shows but I enjoyed the entertainment on board. We have a 7 year old son and the kids club was a complete success. I must pay special mention to our cabin steward. JOHNATHAN. He was so kind and made our cabins so fresh. Also a special note about MARK who I did arts and crafts with. Also the bar tenders were very nice. Special mention to Vortex and the schooner bar.

StephanieT's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 8580

Plenty of room. Nice bed. Nice linens. Good towels. Wonderful room steward, Johnathan. Yes the shower is small but big deal. Main thing is it’s clean.

City Tour

Tour just ok. But what a beautiful, clean city.

View All 193 City Tour Reviews
Hermitage Museum

Incredible. Lovely art.

View All 377 Hermitage Museum Reviews
Peterhof Palace

Tour guide was fantastic. Fountains were amazing. It’s a sensory overload, though. Very beautiful.

View All 231 Peterhof Palace Reviews