3. Crown Princess
The ports on this cruise were amazing everyday we woke up in a different county and, the weather was perfect it was a wonderful cruise. The ship was redone I haven't seen much of a difference from the last time I was on it about 2 years ago. The bedding was new and very comfortable but other then that it ship looked pretty much the same. I love princess its' a great cruise line. they have a laundry room which makes life so much easier. The food wasn't as good as I remember it being the first week there wasn't a thing I could rave about was very surprised since on the regal 9 months ago the food was amazing lots of seafood even lobster for lunch. Not on this cruise seafood wasn't plentiful and, a lot of the food was dried on the buffet. The entertainment also was just ok nothing was great. They had a singer that they called Sinatra but he sounded nothing like Frank Sinatra . The band was great . The second week the food got better and the third it was once again very good. That first week I don't know what happened. We had to ask almost every night for more butter they only put two pats on the table .There were never bread sticks they stopped putting them in bread basket which I love they told me machine was broken but, they had it up in Elite every night. The cruise was very good the only fault we have was I feel that they have been cutbacks on the food. The Crown is a perfect size ship not to large and, not to small just right for us.

Three weeks on the Crown Princess from 5/19/2018 - 6/9/2018

Crown Princess Cruise Review by bigage

bigage’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD B627
The cabin was very nice the steward was excellent
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins