3. Avalon Tranquility II
I always wanted to do a Europe river cruise and I’m so happy we used Avalon. The whole experience was outstanding. From the moment we stepped onto the ship we were treated royally. The staff was very professional and friendly. Our cruise director was always available for questions. I loved that every evening before dinner, we all met in the lounge for drinks and an informational talk from the director on what to expect the next day, reminding us what tours were available and what to expect in the next country or region. The rooms were beautiful and spacious. The floor to ceiling windows/door let you see the breathtaking European countryside as we cruised the beautiful Rhine River. Every tour was exceptional as were the guides. Each excursion would have a knowledgeable tour guide who came from that region and explained so much of the region’s history. Oh yeah, the food was was in abundance and delicious! All the food, wine and beer was from the region we were visiting. The wine and beer was flowing throughout lunch and dinner. We had a phenomenal experience and can’t wait for the next Avalon Cruise!

The cruise was outstanding in every way.

Avalon Tranquility II Cruise Review by DDay414