3. Norwegian Epic
Please don’t listen to the bad reviews and go find out for yourself how amazing the ship and the staff are. Embarking and disembarking g the ship was very well organised and relatively quick. The ship is beautiful I don’t think we got to see it all in one week to be honest. The food is tasty and the steaks are amazing. Definitely take the drinks package if you take a drink or you could run up a hefty bill. There is definitely no skimping on the alcohol and the variations of cocktails,spirits and beer are exceptional. There is entertainment morning until night, but the professional shows are amazing and need to be seen. There’s not one show you won’t enjoy! We had an inside cabin which was spacious compared to some I have been in, however looking back I would prefer outside or a balcony as inside can be very dark. Our room was spotless thanks to Michael looking after us in room 9019, such a friendly member of staff and always there. The staff are all excellent and always had a smile or conversation for guests. They all work very hard to keep guests happy and ensure excellent service.. We met some amazing people from all over the world and had a ball. We will definitely be cruising again with NCL ☺️

Excellent cruise