3. Columbus
This was my first cruise and first solo holiday, having read previous negative reviews I boarded with nervous anticipation. I travelled to Tilbury Docks via the CMV coach from Victoria which was very well organised. The embarkation procedure was very straightforward and quick. The staff on board were extremely welcoming and helpful. Solo travellers are very well cared for and I soon made friends. The food was excellent and very well presented. All dietary needs seem to be catered for but do let them know in advance. The trips were well organised but next time I will probably book them independently. The entertainment was variable. I personally enjoyed the classical pianist with the violinist, they were superb, likewise so were the classical guitarists. The ship was immaculately clean and tidy. There was always enough sunbeds, lovely comfortable ones at the *blunt* end! I would certainly book and travel again on the Columbus.

Far exceeded all expectations

Columbus Cruise Review by Columbus girl

I would certainly book and travel again on the Columbus.
Columbus girl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Columbus price drops

I was incredibly fortunate to be upgraded. My cabin was spacious with plenty of storage. Nusanjaya kept it spotless for me.. The shower possibly could do with being de-scaled but it was adequate

• Mount Floyen
    Very well organised. There is a hop on hop off bus just next to the cruise terminal.
    View All 43 Mount Floyen Reviews
  • Flam Railway
    Well organised trip, quite pricey though. If I'd known prior to going how easy it was to make my own arrangements when I arrived in Flami would've done that.
    View All 187 Flam Railway Reviews