3. Royal Princess
This was a Repositional Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton.We were on our way to Norway and what a way to go!There were 6 ports to visit each providing memorable experiences especially the port of The Azores Portugal.The service was outstanding with all wait staff more than pleasant.I am writing this to mainly commend the kitchen! The buffet was the best buffet I have experienced in my over 50 cruises on different cruiselines.The variety, quality, and presentation of the buffet was way above the norm even for other Princess ships I have been a guest on lately.Cudos to Giovanni Sisto the Executive Head Chef and Catalin Barbulescu his head chef. JP Seidel the Corporate Executive Chef was also onboard and provided excellent expertise and savoir faire influencing the cuisine for this cruise. I also commend Adam Golst the Hotel administrator for his professional oversight .An amazing food experience for 15 days.The kitchen even provide a request for Grav Lox which was a favorite of my cruise partner.. The entertainment was a selection of classical, reggae, Cuban and many other varieties, and the show production more than met expectations.. The duo in the atrium nightly inspired dancing of different styles for all ages. They were amazing! The daily exercises(zumba) in the atrium by the cruise staff were well attended very easy to watch.. The bar service and disposition of the bartenders was again outstanding! What a wonderful cruise!!!

Outstanding chefs and buffet

Royal Princess Cruise Review by maryjanemarkle

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Interior

What a wonderful cruise!!!
maryjanemarkle’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF 443
Fantastic upkeep on a daily basis. Room stewart was always ready to do extra duties and always happy and personable.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins