3. Marella Discovery 2
Best cruise I’ve been on. Top marks for an amazing experience. Facilities excellent, staff were incredibly and made this so perfect in every way. Cabin service was worthy of 5 stars, thanks to Eli and Ella who were wonderful. A big thanks to Islands restaurant where the 2 most handsome men Raphael and Stefan looked after me. These guys were terrific. This ship was super clean thanks to all the hard working staff. I would highly recommend this holiday to everyone. Whatever your age or ability there is something to suit all. Remember to try afternoon tea from 3 to 5 in Islands, I’ve honestly never had such a delicious selection. The only problem is the food is too tempting but you can walk the track on deck 10 to exercise after. Or visit the gym to burn off those extra calories. This is a truly fantastic holiday and I wish I could have stayed another week.

Absolutely Fantastic Best

Marella Discovery 2 Cruise Review by Ruby Dawn

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Greece

Cabin service was worthy of 5 stars, thanks to Eli and Ella who were wonderful.

This ship was super clean thanks to all the hard working staff.

Ruby Dawn’s Full Rating Summary