3. Disney Dream
Son wanted to cruise on Disney. I didn’t care. I personally would rather go back to Disney World. We had a good experience for the most part. Our servers were excellent & friendly. I’m not a fan of sharing a table, other people didn’t have to, my son had an issue with it. I wish we were told prior. We bought the $300 photobook with the thought they would take pictures of us. That’s the biggest joke ever. We got 58 pictures of us, probably 15 were nice, we had to look for people to take pictures of us. We approached one lady to ask her to take a picture of us, she said no, I only take pictures in the dining room. If you do the math, that’s $5 for each picture. It’s a ripoff. This was the biggest disappointment of the whole cruise. When I ask my son what he liked the most, he says the detective game.

Great Cruise

Disney Dream Cruise Review by Ldegani

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Standard Inside Stateroom

When I ask my son what he liked the most, he says the detective game.
Ldegani’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Dream price drops

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11C 9667
We liked our stateroom. Our stateroom host “Missy” did a great job & was extremely friendly. Our room was cleaned extremely fast in the morning. We weren’t in the main corridor, so that was really nice.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins