• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Hobieswift
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

We went for a romantic, anniversary, once in a lifetime vacation and that’s exactly what we got. The ship had just left dry dock and with that, there were issues with the programming of the key cards and door locks. Once that was fixed, they generously compensated us, and it was smooth sailing (pun intended) from then on out. We kept ourselves entertained by entering some of the games on board, karaoke, shuffleboard, the art auctions (where we actually won art from a free raffle valued at $650), and trivia My wife and I both love history, and this trip had it all! Our cabin was always clean when we got back from excursions. The staff was pretty prompt, and very helpful. As much as we like to say that we have now been to Naples, it was scary. Lots of pickpockets, and crime really made us worry about safety. Unless you’re into Grand Prix racing, I don’t suggest going during the event in Monaco. Our plan was to go to Nice, since that’s where my family was from. We didn’t find out until we pulled into port that they had closed the roads going to Nice, for the race. We still managed to have a good time there though. Rome and Athens were my favorites, while my wife like Florence and Santorini. We had lots of time while in all the ports to do plenty of the things we wanted to do and see. Beware, if you take a donkey in Santorini, there’s a good possibility of it slipping up or down the steps. Could be dangerous. Oh and make sure you’re stern when you say “no” to people selling stuff on the streets or you could be there a while trying to get away from them. All in all, a fantastic cruise and great romantic/fun vacation. Definitely a bucket list kind of cruise.

Mid-Ship Balcony

Cabin BA

Always cleaned when needed.

Find a Norwegian Star Cruise from $328