3. Norwegian Jewel
I never complain about Norwegian until now... Change of itentitary no inside passage which is why I left from Vancouver. Then they tried to deny it. I have a daughter with oxygen and can't go on excursions...but no scenery for her for 3 days... Just ocean. If you want a hot meal... Forget it... Except for the specially resteraunts. Resteraunt manager asked me if I wanted to be put on the hot food list.. Really? You have to be put on a list to get a fresh meal? Ridiculous. So angry... I really want a full refund... Already got a complaint filed which I'll probably never hear. Oh and the same entertainment we saw on the pearl last year... It just gets worse... First time was bad enough... The jewel boasted about there entertainment..... Phhht ..ports we visited are nice to get off this hellhole.... .i could of handled anything but the change in itentitary without cause of weather was the worst!

Horrible