3. Viking Star
LAUNDRY: Many of my fine linen items came back shrunken even though my instructions were specific about their care. FOOD: Nothing to write home about - staff had difficulty communicating in English. BUFFET: Seafood buffet had a "fishy" smell quite evident even when just passing. WINES: Overly disappointed with our "included wines" which were a simply a " red or white" PERIOD! My husband is a Sommelier and my palate is definitely educated, so I drank premium wines, but still none that I would consider as being chargeable. TOURS: The Viking tours we opted for (both paid and included) were substandard. ENTERTAINMENT: Repetitive and devoid of choices. STATEROOM: Our toilet did not work 25% of our cruise! Guest Services said many staterooms had same problem! DEMOGRAPHIC: Geriatric and inactive! POOLS Small. PRICING: At $21,466.00+ we expected much more! I sent a direct notice to Viking Headquarters, but never received a response.

Our Stateroom Toilet Didn't work 25% of our 13-day cruise + read on....

Viking Star Cruise Review by superdog007

Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
We appreciate the time you took to provide a detailed review of your recent adventure around the Mediterranean Sea, superdog007. The stateroom difficulties you’ve described are regrettable, as well as your disappointment with the amenities and dining selections. Your constructive feedback has been recorded for review by management, superdog007, however we are committed to understanding how we could have made this a five-star voyage. We recognize you’ve sent notice to our headquarters, but if you haven’t connected with us yet, we would be happy to learn more about your overall Viking experience at TellUs@vikingcruises.com. Thank you for the opportunity to respond, and we wish you a lovely day.
superdog007’s Full Rating Summary