3. Viking Buri
Do not take this tour if you have any mobility issues at all. When I booked this I was told that the tour buses let you on and off throughout the towns . "All you have to be able to do is get on and off of a bus". I was lied to. The walks are long and at times challenging to and from the ship and buses, as well as on the excursions. Even on the "easy" excursions. We paid cab drivers (50 Euros per hour is the current rate) to get us out so we could see something. The excursion towns all started to look the same and got quite boring. Food was of good quality but we started to see reruns at the end of the week. All in all I do not feel that this was worth the amount of money that I paid for this cruise.

Buyer beware

My Roman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Buri price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 201
Small but serviceable. Clean and well maintained. The bathroom is really small and tight. I paid extra for a veranda and spent the last 2 days looking at another Viking ship docked 6 inches next to us instead of the river.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins