3. Carnival Conquest
Bottomless bubbles is a waste of money as my girls found it difficult to get sodas and I do not believe they utilized their potential. Also, the cheers program is great if you like to drink a lot, not just alcohol , but specialty coffee and such. I used mine to it’s full potential but my husband did not. Half Moon Cay lacks accessibility for mobility impaired and lacks shade for very young/older patrons. The pools are small and crowded. And I think the cheers program should have included Half moon cay drinks. I did love the serenity deck and wish I used it more. We had late dinner which was great, but choose early dinner if you want to see more shows. I definitely preferred the dining room over the buffet. Remember that room service is free (mostly) so order your coffee and enjoy the view. Everyone treated us nicely. The port talk was primarily to encourage you to by jewelry, so skip it if you are not interested. Although there are some great deals out there. I do wish that they would have provided a map, Especially of Nassau, as we choose to walk that port on our own. We got a map off the boat and a nice man helped us plan our walk to see things I had already planned. We covered nearly 5 miles on foot, and we enjoyed it. Skip the rum cake factory unless you are dying to by/try rum cake. There is a shop closer to port that will suffice. I believe Queens staircase is a must see and it was worth listening to (and tipping) the local man who educated us on the history.

Good for budget cruisers

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Holidayanne

I did love the serenity deck and wish I used it more.

Holidayanne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 6416
I liked my cabin. I felt it had plenty of storage. Only one single outlet though
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins