3. Celebrity Constellation
My wife and I chose this Cruise because of the wonderful ports it would visit, ports that we have visited before. We loved the ship Best food yet on a Celebrity cruise. Very professional and responsive waiters. Dadang and Milan ensured our dining experience was second to none. Our cabin attendant was more like a butter, always there responding to any request. Our last dinner however was spoiled by a person not previously encountered who did not allow me entry to the dining room because I was wearing long shorts due to the dress code. Me explanation that I had packed and had my suitcase taken away as requested by 6 before realising that I had packed my dress trousers fell on deaf ears . This marred the entire experience. The entertainment was excellent accept for the choreography of Rock City which was a surprising let down as we had seen and liked it before on a previous cruise.

The Best Celebrity Cruise Yet

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Hershy

This marred the entire experience.

Hershy’s Full Rating Summary