3. Grand Classica
I read through a lot of reviews before deciding to go on this cruise with my 2 kids (ages 10 & 15). I tried to prepare for any potential issues brought up by other reviewers. It turns out I didn’t need to! This cruise was great! I will preface my review by saying I have sailed in Carnival 5 times before. I needed something that would fit my budget and time schedule and this 2 night cruise on the Classica was perfect! Embarkation was a breeze. We were greeted warmly and everything went smoothly during the process. A delicious lunch buffet was waiting for us when we got on board. The selections at this and all meals were great. Our room was a spacious inside cabin for three. If I had to say one thing bad it would be the shower size could have been a bit larger. There were plenty of on board activities to occupy our time with. We dined in the Tellow Elder for dinner and breakfast and the food and service was wonderful! We caught both big singing and dancing productions and LOVED them. We also caught some of the other entertainment around the ship and they were all great! I loved this cruise and look forward to doing another one!

Don’t buy into the negative reviews! This was a great cruise!!!

Grand Classica Cruise Review by Littlemjsmom