3. Celebrity Infinity
We chose this cruise because of the itinerary, we had never visited any of these ports before and were looking forward to new places to see. After a long 10.5 hr flight we cleared US customs in record time and as we had booked the Celebrity package were taken to our hotel. As scheduled we were collected from our hotel and transferred to the port again this was part of our package. we then had to stand in line for a very long 2.5 hours to check in this is a totally unacceptable length of time to stand in line. As Elite Captain Club members we have never waited more than 20 mins to check in. The long wait at check in meant that by the time we had put our hand luggage in the stateroom and freshened up lunch was nearly over. we were in Stateroom 7015, not a location I would choose again. The stateroom itself was fine with amply hangers and drawers but the cut backs were very noticeable. No shower cap No vanity kit No pen No paper No envelopes yes some of us till communicate by pen and paper and although these were provided on request I expect them as standard on a 5* cruise. Once again we chose the select dining option, which suits our needs however we were unable to make reservations for the time we wanted 7.30, and had to turn up and wait. this brings me to my other main complaint DRESS CODE or lack of it Since doing away with "FORMAL NIGHTS" and introducing "ELEGANT CHIC" the dress code on these nights is none existent, with guests in the main dining room in shorts & t shirts and although I did complain to the MD who met me on the second of these nights to assure me the dress code would be followed it wasn't. The food in the main dinning room was as good as it always has been with a varied choice and the staff were always friendly and helpful. I really loved the fact that the pool was heated this was a real plus as the weather was cooler than I expected. The shows we went to were very enjoyable and the public areas as usual were spotlessly clean we enjoyed spending sea day in the constellationlounge spotting whales and food the rendezvous lounge very relaxing. Once again our favourite place was the cafe on 5 this is always a the best place on the ship.

I left my heart in San Fran

Whitefield Cruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Family Ocean View with Balcony
Cabin FV 7015
small but adequate plenty of wardrobe & draw space, but you cancer the anchor ring dropped
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins