3. Norwegian Dawn
1st time on a cruise was an overall positive experience. The staff on the Norwegian Dawn was terrific! Everyone was helpful, friendly and incredibly hard working. We got a mini suite with a balcony. The room was comfortable and it was so nice to be able to open the balcony door, sit outside and enjoy the view. We came back every night to a tidy room with a new "towel animal" to surprise us left by our concierge. We were on the 11th floor, which was a bit noisy due to the restaurant being directly above us. I recommend the 10th floor for a quieter room. Lots of activities were offered, the restaurants were great. The meal package for the restaurants was well worth it as was the alcohol package. Get up early to make sure you get a lounge chair on the deck. I also recommend booking something at the spa (I got a wonderful facial). Our cruise went to Bermuda, which was amazing! I wish we had more time to explore but the cruise ship offered many excursions during our 2 1/2 days, and a free ferry to St Georges. The perfume factory was a great place to experience. The boat was a bit dated and the elevators were slow but overall my 1st cruise was a very good experience!

1st Time Cruiser

SMDT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
The suite was spacious. Having a balcony added to the experience.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins