3. Norwegian Dawn
our trip was a week cruise to Bermuda, leaving from Boston. It went very smoothly from the time we got to port. We started embarking earlier than our scheduled time and it went very quickly and smoothly. There was not one problem or concern.Even our luggage got to our room faster then we were expecting. I was a bit concerned about the stateroom being small, as this was our first cruise. I had no feelings of claustrophobia or problem with having enough closet and drawer space-it was very adequate. We had contemplated upgrading to a balcony room-but glad we didn't because we pretty much only used to sleep and change clothes. We enjoyed the buffet for breakfast, and lunch.They even provided a smaller version at a buffet by the pool! For our evening meal, we enjoyed several of the restaurants that were included in our cruise price. They did provide us with options of several other restaurants that were available to additional costs. We found the cost a bit high, even though the food as very good.. we did have some friends how ate at the Italian restaurant and found it very good. The entertainment was superb! The cruise director and assistant director and their staff was above great. Every night along with the great folded towels left on our bed-was the next day itinerary for us to make plans to take advantage of everything we could! We wanted to be sure to take advantage of the evening entertainment because it was top notch! When we were docked at Bermuda, we took advantage of booking before hand, two excursions. One was the glass bottom sunset cruise. It was really great! The on board personnel was very knowledgeable and the rum drinks were great. The second was the same boat, but during the day and enjoyed our first snorkeling experience. Both times were well worth it and enjoyable. I used the spa to get a manicure-although a bit pricey-she did a great job. The ship was so beautiful,the staff was amazing, the service and entertainment was above what I expected. I would highly recommend this cruise ship, and plan on going again as soon as I can!

Really enjoyed everything about our trip

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by lauriem2599

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

I used the spa to get a manicure-although a bit pricey-she did a great job.

lauriem2599’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IE
the cabin was small, as expected. However, it was only used to sleep and shower. I thought the closet was very adequate and so were the drawer space. The housekeeping was excellent and loved the folded towels every day. I tried to be careful packing, but our clothes did wrinkle. I called housekeeping and they sent an iron and ironing board to our cabin!
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins