3. Grandeur of the Seas
My sister and I needed a short vacation away together so we booked this cruise from Baltimore, only a 3 hr. Drive from home. We have been on other cruises in the past with friends and family but this was just a "sister cruise". From start to finish, I can't say enough about the wonderful service on this ship. I can't imagine being away from my family for 5-6 months at a time and still smile every day to all the customers. SUCH HARD WORKERS with little time off. People say that this is an "old ship with old people". This is not true! We saw people from 1-93 on this cruise. The 93 yr old lady was playing the piano in the Schooler Bar on the last night. What a treat to watch her play the piano. Just shows that you are never too old to enjoy life! Our wait staff in the man dining room was so sweet, Gener and Imade Ari! Yes they do get paid for their service but they also deserve a little extra tip for going the extra step. The food was tasty and I loved the salad bar at lunch in the main dining room where they mixed it all up for you! Wonderful! Our room steward was also great! She always greeted us with a smile and was eager to please us during our stay. Now the fun part. We meet some folks in the casino that were so cool! We spend a lot of time playing black jack and shouting "EVERYBODY WINS! When the dealer busted. Wow, we laughed and totally enjoyed ourselves. My sister even won the slot tournament for $500.00. Bermuda was fantastic! Warm but windy for 2 days.Booked the excursion for snorkeling and loved it. We didn't get to the beach but that's ok. Overall this was a great cruise and we would not hesitate to book again on Lady G. She is wonderful!

Best Time Ever!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Dingleirishgirl

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Interior

People say that this is an "old ship with old people". This is not true!

Dingleirishgirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 3915
Inside room! Very quiet and great room steward, Eurice? Spelling?
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins