3. Sea Princess
Sea Princess this time was a little disappointing. Embarkation was fine. ALL staff were amazing. Fancy having to smile to everyone all the time. We had inside cabin/stateroom and got what we paid for. Only there to shower and sleep. Comfortable beds and the nightly chocolates on pillow. Read the daily newspaper "Princess Patter" while eating my chocolate. Geronimo was our cabin steward and looked after us well. I lost my wedding ring on board,it was loose due to weight loss (on a ship..yeah right) After reporting the loss I didn't hold much luck for it's return. 3 days later it was found in Horizon Court by staff member Yeah!!! Another great idea since we last cruised was the wash basins in the Horizon Court on entering the buffet... never had cleaner hands and keep nasties at bay. Ate in Rigoletto as anytime diner and found this a great idea. after spending a day ashore then having to rush back, clean up for dinner at 5.30 is expecting too much. Food wasn't up to scratch and removal of sort serve ice cream a bit on the nose. My biggest bug bare was the coffee. In the Horizon I wasn't too sure whether i was drinking tea or coffee. We purchased a coffee card and found the specialty coffee slightly better, but they ran out of cards to purchase. A cup of coffee in Fiji was out of this world. Entertainment was excellent.Found it hard relocating from one end of the ship to the other in the evening for the various shows but did work off my dessert. It's your choice to be as relaxed or busy as. We had 3 lots of 5 days at sea. Rather challenging to keep everyone entertained all the time.Plenty of movies shown...inside and out. Australian sport re; NRL, AFL was also on cabin TV. Ports and shore stops were what it was all about. Will not book an onboard excursion again. They are half the price on shore. Due to the volcano erupting on Hawaii we didn't get to Hilo so left a day earlier and spent 2 days in Tahiti...wonderful. We cannot go against nature and thank the Captain for looking after us. Our cruise was mainly elderly people but very entertaining listening to their stories. We would not do this trip again simply because 31 days was too long for us.

Pacific getaway

ajaxroad’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC B407
Small but adequate. Serviced twice a day. Hair dryer, fridge, bathroom with toiletries.we had double bed but would have found it better having 2 singles made up instead. Clean sheets every 3rd day. Better than home. We were positioned next to the guest laundry which turned out very well. Was able to keep an eye out for a vacant machine.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins