3. Enchantment of the Seas
It was our 4th wedding anniversary and we wanted to go to Bahamas with Royal Caribbean. It was my 4th cruise but my wife 2nd cruise, and honestly we can't get enough. It was incredible. As in our honeymoon we booked a Balcony Suite and it was beautifully decorated for our anniversary celebration. I have to tell you guys the entertainment during the cruise was varied and extremely entertaining. Because it was our anniversary we had breakfast in our bedroom, we wanted to have that privacy and alone time. The breakfast was exquisite, delicious and with a lot of variety. First day we had breakfast in our balcony facing the ocean and Coco Cay. Second day we preferred to have inside because we were facing the port and another cruise, so it was a little inconvenient (hehehe), but still we had a delicious breakfast in our bedroom. Readers, Coco Cay was wonderful, we booked a lounged, the privacy, the tranquility was incredible. They have a floating Bar ( our fist time in one), we had a piña colada at the sea with a wonderful weather and atmosphere. The bartender was very attentive. At Nassau we booked a excursion around all Nassau and Paradise Island, ( I wish we had more stops to take pictures and enjoy the surroundings) but overall was a very good excursion. Like I mentioned before inside the cruise you have an activity everyday, my wife and I we danced, we singed, we jumped, believe me, at the end of the night we were so tired, but extremely satisfied. We already booked our next trip for next year!! We can't wait !!

Anniversary Getaway

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by MartinezFam

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

We already booked our next trip for next year!! We can't wait !!
MartinezFam’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1B 7554
Very Comfortable and clean. The space was good for the two of us but I don't recommended because if is more than 2 it's going to be tight. Overall the room was wonderful for the two of us.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins