3. Grandeur of the Seas
The positives abound: Great to leave out of Baltimore and have a "Goldilocks" cruise experience - Everything was "just right" - not too long/short at sea, in port, excursion times, bar prices, the lot. All the staff WITHOUT EXCEPTION were friendly and supportive. Amazingly, even the kids cruising were all well-behaved. Will not be our last cruise with this line. Casino notes: Low-limit blackjack pays 6:5 vice 3:2 with no double down after split, cannot get even money on blackjack. More experienced players will play $25 tables with 3:2 blackjack payouts OR play single deck late at night if few are around. Good mix of slots, small area also exists for non smoking players. Roulette was great! $5 bet minimum on 1:1 and 2:1 outside spots, $5 minimum inside on numbers at $1 chip levels. Can play all day at $5 or $10 per spin. $2 mimosa specials at 10 AM. Next time I will play in a tournament. The Bermuda Dollar is on par with the US Dollar. Great "tip" to become memorable: We had fun bringing $200 in crisp new $2 bills and spending them whenever possible, including tipping the staff and excursion driver. Special need meals are more than just the obvious. I found I could have had Indian cuisine as a sit-down dinner option had I asked (no, I am not Indian but like the food). We even skipped a plated meal to take advantage of "Indian night". A wide variety of foods at Windjammer to meet the American, European and Asian palates. All rolls and donuts made fresh daily. Only one "complaint" made to the staff: There was insufficient handicapped tables and seating in the Windjammer. We made the restaurant manager aware of this and hopefully this will be addressed, otherwise next time we will just take the meal on deck and sit at the outside table (weather permitting".

Quite the grand-eur experience

garypatishnock’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2530
Reasonable size for the price. We upgraded from an interior room and did not regret the decision. DO NOT skimp by getting an interior cabin unless you like "cozy". There was sufficient space to accommodate what you pack - if you pack carefully.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins